*This following recipe is in honor of one of my dearest friends, Maggie, on her 30th birthday.
I assisted her in making this fresh and delicious salad inspired by Lemonade, and I am happy to share this with you!
- a handful of fresh strawberries (sliced in halves)
- a handful of crumbled Gorgonzola
- mixed greens and/or fresh spinach
- a handful of walnuts (candied or not, as long as they are unsalted)
- raspberry vinaigrette and balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil
In a large salad bowl, mix all the ingredients.
Coat with the dressing and serve cold.
How EASY was that?! Enjoy!
QUICK TIP: Grilled chicken tastes fabulous on top of this salad.