- 1/2 a pound of Whole Wheat Pasta -- I prefer angel hair: quick to cook, hard to mess up.
- 3 handfuls of either Cherry or Grape Tomatoes. (This is a type of tomato, not some special "grape" flavor.)
- 1 and a half cups of Arugula (or just one heaping handful)
- 1 heaping teaspoon of crushed Garlic (or less)
- 1/4 to a half a cup of Olive Oil
- 2oz of Goat Cheese
- two pinches of Salt
- five pinches of Pepper
- two pinches of Dried Basil
In a pot, boil water and throw in the pasta.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and basil. Mix. Halve the tomatoes or leave them as is. Add the arugula and tomatoes to the bowl and coat with the oil mix. Put half of the mixture into a larger bowl.
When the pasta is ready, strain. Add to this larger bowl.
Toss in the rest of the olive oil, tomato and arugula mixture. Crumble up and drop in the two ounces of goat cheese and mix all together.