DIFFICULTY LEVEL: OY!
*Being glamorous and fabulous in the kitchen doesn't have to impossible.
The following recipe will transport you to a little cafe in Paris. Minus the croissant and carbs.
Now you need the Louboutins to complete the picture.
- 1 cup of shredded roasted chicken (I purchased Everroast from Boars Head)
- 1/2 cup of spinach (defrosted, drained)
- a few handfuls of mozzarella, shredded
- a small bit of Gouda
- 4-6 eggs (I used the beater equivalent)
- 1 egg white
- dash of milk
- 3/4 cup of creme fraiche / or crema mexicana
Pour into a olive oil-sprayed pie dish and bake for 25-30 minutes at 425.
How to Plate: Slice like a pie and serve with a small green salad.
Parve: Saute some onions and forget the meat!