What is COOKING IN HEELS all about?

COOKING IN HEELS is a comic and practical cookbook blog for the modern Glamazon learning her way around the kitchen.

CARB-FREE LOW FAT BBQ TURKEY BURGERS

DIFFICULTY LEVEL: OY!
*
If I had it my way, I would go to Baby Blues BBQ every night.

But I just don't think my figure could handle that.

So, I created an alternative. I wanted a great low fat meal.

While I made this with no bun (trying to get into wedding shape!) YOU can and should have it on a whole wheat bun slathered in BBQ sauce.

**

  • 1 lb. ground turkey
  • 3/4 cup of corn (cooked, not frozen)
  • Some good ole BBQ sauce
  • Buns (optional)
In a bowl, mix the turkey with the drained, cooked corn (you can microwave the frozen stuff in water for about 3 minutes).

Add a bit of BBQ sauce to the bowl and mix well. Just don't over-do it-- the burgers will be slop if you add too much!

In a heated pan, spray with cooking oil and toss in the burgers. Cook evenly, about 5-7 minutes per side.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment