What is COOKING IN HEELS all about?

COOKING IN HEELS is a comic and practical cookbook blog for the modern Glamazon learning her way around the kitchen.

PLUMP THOSE LIPS!

**
I was in Sephora looking for the "perfect lip plumper" to give me that perfect pout.

When I found what I was looking for, the main ingredient took me totally by surprise. I was expecting some odd-named mumbo-jumbo "propyl / acate/ pheryl."


It was CINNAMON.

Yes, that miraculous ingredient that makes coffee and apple cider so delicious.


I did some research and found out that cinnamon is "anti-microbial"-- when ingested, it helps stop the growth of bacteria. The scent of cinnamon has been proven to boost brain function.


What more could it possibly do?

How could this pantry favorite give me bee-stung lips?!
**
  • Cinnamon Oil
  • Vitamin E Oil (can extract from pills)
Simply:

Mix a drop (only a drop to start) of Cinnamon oil with some vitamin E oil.
Rub it onto your clean and dry lips.

It may burn at first, but that will quickly subside.


How does it work?


The cinnamon oil brings blood to the surface to create that "Angelina" look.


And FYI, it only lasts an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment