What is COOKING IN HEELS all about?

COOKING IN HEELS is a comic and practical cookbook blog for the modern Glamazon learning her way around the kitchen.

MAKING VALENTINES SWEET - PART 2


On the flip side of alcohol content (20% Alc Vol), I simply ADORE Quady's BATCH 88 STARBOARD -- It is simply divine.

I could literally sit and drink it all day... or I can serve it to my love on Sunday.


This Starboard is full of flavor-- something the winemakers pride themselves in-- a blend of vintages that have an average age of about 5 years.


This bottle is really something special. You can drizzle it over practically anything, drink it by itself, or, as I did, pair it up with some homemade dark chocolate pecan clusters. (See my Chocolate BARK recipe here)

This really brought out the chocolate raisin character of the "port."


Get typing -- 88 Starboard is amazing. Pick up a bottle for your special someone!

Visit QUADY WINERY at
http://www.quadywinery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment