*That guy you used to love has moved on to other women, but you know in your heart that he could have been the one for you.
He didn't realize what he had when he had you.
But that's HIS problem. Stop being blue and just tell him "EFF YOU"!
Have 3 friends over and throw yourself a Mexican Fiesta!
- 4 Chicken cutlets (pound 'em out flat in a plastic bag with the back of a wine bottle)
- 1 bag of Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1 container of fresh Pico de Gallo
- 6 pack of Corona (for washing away your sorrows-- not really in the recipe)
In the same manner and in a different bag, pounding the chicken flat will get out your anger and aggression towards that asshole who broke your heart.
Take the pounded chicken and shake it in the closed bag with the crushed tortilla chips.
Line a baking sheet with tin foil, spray with a little canola oil (Pam) and bake the crusted chicken for 20 minutes on 395.
How to Plate: Arrange a layer of beans, then the chicken, topped with a few spoonfuls of the pico de gallo.