What is COOKING IN HEELS all about?

COOKING IN HEELS is a comic and practical cookbook blog for the modern Glamazon learning her way around the kitchen.

W-OW! WHAT A DRINK!

DIFFICULTY LEVEL: OY!
**
In our long-winded search for our wedding location, my parents, fiance and I decided to test-drive dinner at the new W Fort Lauderdale.

The interiors: fabulous. (*please note the gorgeous jellyfish tank picture I took)
The dinner: slightly salty.
The cocktails: impeccable.

And that's all that matters, right?

Here's my take on the drink I ordered-- A mojito-inspired Prosecco delight!

**

  • 5 mint leaves (plus a sprig for garnish)
  • 1/2 oz. of Malibu Coconut Rum
  • Prosecco (a crisp white sparkling wine grown in the Italian region of Veneto)

Muddle the mint leaves in the bottom of the glass. Add the Malibu rum and fill the remainder of the glass with the Prosecco.

Top with a sprig of mint and enjoy the good life!


No comments:

Post a Comment