What is COOKING IN HEELS all about?

COOKING IN HEELS is a comic and practical cookbook blog for the modern Glamazon learning her way around the kitchen.

THE EASIEST DESSERT EVER

DIFFICULTY LEVEL: (less than) OY!
*
I was fortunate enough to have two strappingly handsome gentlemen over my house last night, but I just didn't have the energy to make a cake or cookies or brownies-- anything difficult, really-- to celebrate their presence.

So, I got my Jackson Pollock on and made a chic dessert that's light and nothing short of stunning.


Two ingredients. That's all you need.

**
  • Cherries (there ARE late-season cherries in your local grocer!)
  • Gourmet Chocolate Syrup (I prefer a Chocolate Syrah Sauce you can find online or in wine country)
Wash those plump cherries, scatter them on a platter, and drizzle with the gourmet chocolate syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment